Sunday 12 January 2014

Masala Poori


Hi guys, I am back with same joy and enthusiasm to write my blog again. This recipe was in my draft since long time. But was not able to update due to some personal responsibilities. But I am back...!!!
Please see the Masala Poori recipe and please don't forget to write your comments below ;)

Ingredients:

2 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup gram flour
1/2 cup fenugreek leaves
1/2 tsp chilly powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 sesame seeds
1/2 tsp jeera powder
1/4 tsp ajwain powder or ajwain seeds (Carom Seeds/Oregano)
Oil for frying 
salt to taste
water to need dough

Method:

Mix all the spice powders and salt with the whole wheat flour and gram flour.
Add 1 tbsp warm oil and knead into a firm dough with sufficient water. 
Roll out into medium sized pooris and deep fry in hot oil.
Serve with any curry. I prefer with Sour and sweet tomato curry.

Happy Cooking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment