Tuesday 4 August 2009

Hara Paneer Tikka

Hi , I am back with Paneer recipe again. As I already informed you that I love Paneer dishes very much, I always try to make some dishes with it.
Hara Paneer Tikka is very easy and simple recipe which can eat by people who dont go for Onion and garlic in Shravan month. Please try this recipe and let me know how did u feel about it.

Ingredients :

Paneer cubes 11/2 Cup (250 gms)
Coriander Leaves 1 big bunch( 3 cups appro.)
Mint leaves 10-15
Green chilies 1-2 (depends how hot u want)
Sweet set yogurt or cream 3 tbsp.
Salt to taste.

Serving : 2

Procedure :

Grind all ingredients except paneer into fine paste. Mix the Paneer in the mixture so that it should be coated well . Let it marinate for 3-4 hrs.
At the time of serving , heat it in the microwave so that Paneer get just warm.
Serve this dish as chutney or you can have it with roti . :)

Note : You can go for fry Paneer as well. But it is totally optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment