Wednesday 19 September 2012

Garlic Cheesy Bread

Initially I was not aware of use of baguette. Whenever I used to go to supermarket, I used to see Baguette at the Bread section and
was thinking what do the people do with this such a big bread. But when I was discussing with my one of the friend, and she told me
the real use of this bread and I bought at home and made garlic bread and trust me it came out very perfectly.

It is very easy and less time consuming procedure.

Ingredients :

1 Baguette
5 tbsp Readymade Garlic Butter
100gm Grated White Cheddar (Mozzarella)
2 tbsp parsley,basil finely chopped
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup

Method :

Preheat the oven at 200 deg Cel, without fan settings. for 15 mins.
Meanwhile,cut the Baguette in half horizontally. Cut the bread into small pieces
in desire shape and size.
Apply garlic butter on it. (If you dont have garlic butter , you can mix finely chopped garlic
in the butter) and apply chopped herbs.
Then spread cheese on the top and decorate with tomato ketch up.
Put the bread in the oven. keep it for 10 mins. But keep watch on it continuosly.
If you observered that cheese is meting and colour is also changing,then take them out from oven.
and Serve hot with tomato ketch up & salad or soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment